Shifting From Anger and Threats To Connection and Patience Might be a Lot Easier Than You Think!
"As parents, we all go through the good, the bad, and the ugly. We want the best for our kids and have the best intentions but fall victim to yelling and punishments instead of connecting and understanding before reacting. If you’re anything like me, you are patient up to a point and then you just have that freak out moment when you feel like the only way that your kids will pay attention is if you scream and yell. Well that was me when it came to homework time with my 5th grader. It was getting to that point where the the homework battle was affecting the entire family because the yelling would start and the entire family vibe would change in an instant. Deb’s email series, 10 Ways to Stop Yelling and Start Connecting, couldn’t have come at a better time! 10 simple steps. Reflection questions and ideas that you could immediately implement along with printable worksheets made it easy to refocus on the bigger picture and start reconnecting with my son."
~ Katie Graue, Mompreneur at thegraues.com
SOME TIPS & SECRETS I'LL REVEAL:
- What your kids want you to know about yelling that might motivate you to stop.
- What happens to your brain when you "flip your lid."
- How to calm yourself down when you notice you've been triggered.
- To become aware of your patterns around your anger so you can stop before you start!
- How to find the nanosecond between your kids' behavior and your reaction so you can make a different choice.
- The secret mindset shift that will change how you look at your kids' "bad" behavior.
- How getting losing your patience can be a pathway to connection.
- BONUS GIVEAWAYS: STOP Formula Printable, Track Your Anger Patterns Worksheet, and 90 Self-Care Ideas PDF.